Monday, February 9, 2009

beauty is a curse

All my life I've been called "beautiful" ... It's always "your beautiful" or "you've been blessed with beauty". Believe me... it isn't really a blessing. Sure it has its perks, but it's mostly a curse...

Examples (taken from my daily experiences):

I move to a new school
, people (mostly guys) introduce themselves to me in a crowd. Some of them eventually laid back after introducing themselves, but the rest stuck to me and followed me around... and everyone keeps on telling me "your the luckiest girl alive" and/or "I wish I could be like you" it kinda makes me sick...

Maybe I'm lucky to be "gifted" with talents, maybe I'm not... People don't realize that their actually lucky to be given the gift of life...


All these girls paying thousands... maybe millions of dollars just to LOOK LIKE a super model or to look "more attractive"... What has gotten into the minds of people?! If I've learned anything in my 16 years of living... it's that people look beautiful just the way they are... I've learned to accept peoples differences. We don't change who we are just because someone disagrees with who we are...

SO we have flaws, but doesn't everyone have flaws?


I'm sorry for being so negative... I just need to let all of this out, and I can't do it at home, drawing my anger helps only a bit, so I'm trying all possibilities ..

here are 2 examples of what I drew when I was very emotional:

Add Image

1 comment:

  1. hello,
    i know what you mean. I am naturally beatuiful and often not accepted by other girls and guys dont approach me because, they get scared. The only guys that approach me are guys that just wanna one night stand. Mostly my "friends" betray me or just use me to get close to guys.
    its a hard life i suppose

    ReplyDelete

Followers